Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Awakening

Awakening from a 30 year grief spiral.

I've spent the last 30 years feeling so sorry for poor little me, that I now realize that I've let too much living and laughter escape my karmic experience. Perhaps this was how it was supposed to go down, but I'm certainly ready to move away from those negative waves, man. Not too soon, either! Seems like the perfect time to focus on positive energy when the entire planet is in freak mode!

Can't gripe about being drowned in debt. Our nation is in worse condition.
Can't gripe about my low, low salary. Our nation is in worse condition.
Can't gripe about my high healthcare cost.Our nation is in worse condition.

See? I feel better already! I'm NOT a loser! I'm better than anyone running this country! Wow! This power of positive thinking is beginning to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment